Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bloggity Blogger

Sometimes I wonder if I should be giving this blog a theme and sticking to it.  But then I think about how I am rather eclectic and not sure that I could go with one thing.
Here are some of the things I could theme my blog around:
*DIYs (hmm... except I don't know if I do enough of these)
*Living Gluten Free (well, this may not be forever)
*Baking (not really doing much of this since I'm trying to lose weight)
*Weight-Loss Journey (also known as life in general)
*Book Reviews (I read non-stop, this could actually work)
*Librarian Life (I am in school to be a librarian, so no actual material yet)
*Photography (I love photography!)

So, you can see that I have a lot of ideas- none of which add up to much on their own.

How do blogs get to be popular anyway?  Is it because they have one solid theme?  I think it is because the voices behind them make a connection to a large audience.  The thing I find crazy though is the wild popularity that some have been met with- being given book deals and speaking engagements.

I guess I will continue writing about whatever is on my mind on any given day.  Until next time, I hope you all enjoy being eclectic too!

No comments:

Post a Comment